The Community Foundation for a greater Richmond partnered with the Center of Nonprofit Excellence earlier this year to issue a survey seeking input on compensation and benefits offered by nonprofits in the Charlottesville and Richmond region. The purpose of the survey is to build our collective knowledge and ability to further support and advocate for a healthy sector. After months of data collection and analysis, we are pleased to release the 2017 Regional Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits Report.
Administered by Partnerships for Strategic Impact, the 2017 Regional Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits Report offers a summation of responses from 236 organizations. Key sections of the report compare results for the Charlottesville and Richmond service areas and highlight the following:
• Survey respondents by budget size, staff size and mission focus
• Average annual compensation for 9 common positions, including highest and lowest paid
• Analysis of staff demographics to better understand diversity and to gain insight into any disparities in
• Key benefits offered and factors influencing those decisions
• Comparison to regional, state and national compensation data for the sector
Access the Report
If you are a survey respondent, you are entitled to a free copy of the report. Please use the code previously given to you via email. The report is available for purchase here.
Instructor: Kathleen Demro, M.Ed. & Cindy Colson, MB...
You selected to get the course 2017 Regional Nonprofit Comp... (CB-18C4). Please Login to get it.